top of page
On February 16, 1855 Peter Voorhies purchased the property from U.S. Government. He in turn sold the property to Jacob Phoebe Smith in 1899 who sold it to Lewis E. Adams who constructed the White Lake Inn. It has continued to be a gathering place for generations of people who enjoy the friendly atmosphere which includes casual dining, weekend entertainment and dancing, volleyball and outdoor sports. A new lakeside patio and Tiki bar has been added to enjoy the spectacular views of White Lake.
bottom of page